What is lookgo.io all about?/The Man Behind the Mask/
FAQs (Frequently Alleviated Qualms)
How much do the adventures cost?
You generally only need one code per group of people doing the adventure (best size is 3-5 people).
How do these adventures work?
- You buy a code (or are given one as a gift by an incredible friend or loved one)
- You get an email with instructions on how to activate that code and where to start your adventure
- You go to the destination and follow the instructions you received (generally involves texting the code to our cell number)
- Our interns (robot) quickly respond to your text with your first clue
- You send your answer *BAM!*
- Our bot replies with a hint if you were wrong or the next clue if you were right
- Rinse and Repeat until your adventure is complete (*unintentional and awesome rhyme)
- You give a glowing review on social media and tell allllll your friends and family and business associates about our service then Adam, Berkley, Chris, and Oliver can retire and continue making fun little adventures. Ok – maybe this is a bit presumptuous but we really really hope that you enjoy your experience and tell us about it (awesome or not so we can improve)
Who are these text message adventures for?
We’ve also built a number of team building exercises and a conference tour (an adventure where conference attendees had to solve puzzles at each booth in the exhibition hall).
We’re also exploring applications of our software on Facebook messenger (https://www.facebook.com/LookGo.io) – by visiting our Facebook page you can try a short “Choose your own adventure” game.
How long do these adventures take?
How do the text message adventures work? (technically)
Can other people create activities / adventures?
Can local businesses participate?
Yes. Please. Contact us. We’d love to include local businesses in our adventures. We can provide a steady stream of foot traffic to your store and you can enhance the adventure of the participants.
We’d generally look for business to either sell access to a tour onsite, actively engaging with participants by sharing hints / clues or passively by having a sign or poster that leads people to their next clue.
The tl;dr (too long didn’t read)
Berkley and I wanted to create a fun and different activity for Saskatoon. Chatting about it over coffee and writing the story we eventually became convinced the project had to become a reality. So here we are with a product of fun for fun.
- Inspiration 12%
- Perspiration 12%
- Coffee 70%
- Madness 6%
Meet The Team/GoodPeople.jpg/
The Architect / Coffee Drinker
Programmer / Coffee Maker